Go here to make your reservation at the Hilton.
Air conditioned accommodations are available at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Please note: Hotel room demand is expected to be high at the time of the conference. Please book your lodging early.
A limited number of rooms have been set aside at the Hilton Garden Inn, located just across the street form the LaSells Stewart Center where the conference is being hosted. Rooms at the conference rate of $89/night are on a first come first served basis. Reservations made after July 10 will be at the best rate available.
Dormitory Rooms are available for conference attendees. Dormitory rooms include:
- Entrance by key or proximity card only to clean, furnished, and well-lit residence hall,
- Linen service and front desk service options,
- Alcohol-free and smoke-free facilities,
- Gender-specific bathrooms on the end of each wing or suite style facilities shared between suites,
- Public telephones on main floor,
- Accessible rooms (ADA compliant) and other accommodations for guests with medical or mobility needs.
Dormitory rooms may be reserved when you register for the conference on line. Singles and double rooms are available, fees will be calculated with your overall conference registration fees.
Other Lodging Options
Visit Corvallis Tourism for other lodging options.