To verify room availability visit CLICK HERE, then select “Web Viewer” located in the right column menu.
Who to Contact Based on Affiliation and Room Space Needs
- If you represent an OSU recognized club (SSO or VSO) and are in need of meeting space, contact the Schedule Desk at (541) 737-2181.
- If your event anticipates a profit, there is a charge to attend, the public is invited (open to the public, versus by invitation only), or if the organizer represents an off-campus group, contact OSU Conference Services at (541) 737-2402.
- Should an event cancel after the reservation is made, the event coordinator is responsible for notifying Security Services, Academic Technologies (formerly Media Services), and the appropriate reservation unit.
- See AV Needs and Room Access at the bottom of the page for additional information.
- Completely fill out the Campus Classroom Use Request Form
- Email completed form to, Deb.Weitzman@oregonstate.edu
- An administrative fee will be charged at a rate of $50 per hour for time required to complete reservation process, 1/2 hour minimum.
- The event coordinator is responsible for notifying Security Services, Academic Technologies, and the appropriate reservation unit that an event has been canceled.
- An administrative charge will be made when the event is canceled less than 48 hours before the scheduled event start time.
AV Needs Using Academic Technologies
- A minimum of 48 hours advance notice is required to schedule AV equipment.
- Contact Academic Technologies at (541) 737-2121 to reserve audio/visual equipment.
- A minimum of 48 hours advance notice is required to schedule room access after the reservation is confirmed.
- For Milam 026, contact Academic Technologies at (541) 737-2121 (Don De Mello) to arrange for access. NOTE: Campus police/security and custodial services WILL NOT open Milam Auditorium.
- The Schedule Desk will notify Security Services (541) 737-3010 to open all other classrooms.
- Bring a copy of the reservation/confirmation with you.