Getting Online Progress Reports
Once you have completed 90 hours of coursework, you can obtain a progress report online. These reports are updated each term, and while they are not always completely accurate (transfer credits take awhile to appear), they are a great place to start.
How to get online reports:
- Choose current students tab from the main OSU homepage.
- Under Getting Educated choose the Registration Login link.
- Enter your OSU ID number and GAP number and login.
- Click the Student Records link.
- Choose Degree Audit towards the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the selected Term and click submit.
- If this is your first time requesting an audit, click on Generate New Evaluation at the bottom center of the screen. If you have already generated one, you may click on current evaluation or you may choose to generate another one. It is best to generate a new evaluation after each term.
- Fill bubble next to program.
- Choose if you want to include your in-progress courses.
- Click Generate Request (this will take a couple minutes to process).
- Select the desired display of General Requirement Audit or Detailed Requirement Audit.
- Click Submit, then view your audit.