Funded Projects (2000-present):
- Co-Investigator (with Mark Needham), “Coastal Resident Perceptions of Proposed Marine Reserves in Oregon” Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, 2012-2013.
- Principle Investigator, “Initial Public Response to Coastal Tsunami Warnings,” Oregon Sea Grant, Oregon State University, 2011.
- Collaborator, (with E. Granek, et. al.) “Measuring Ecological, Economic and Social Values of Coastal Habitats to Inform Ecosystem-based Management of Land-Sea Interfaces.” National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, University of Santa Barbara, CA., 2006-2008.
- Principle Investigator, “Experiencing Outdoor Recreation by an Aging Society.” Oregon State University General Research Fund, 2005.
- Principle Investigator, “Resource Use and Social Change in Oregon Communities.” Oregon State University Faculty Release Time Grant, 2005.