header image

Advising on College and University Requirements

advisingWhile our advisors can discuss general requirements with you, auditing of College and University requirements takes place in the College of Liberal Arts Students Services office, located in Gilkey Hall, room 213. Information on graduation requirements can be obtained through the Students Services website.