The following links are provided as resources for faculty of the School of Psychological Science.
Grant Proposal Development Resources
To better assist our faculty in writing grant proposals, the School of Psychological Science has gathered tools and links to helpful information, to explain internal and external grant processes. Additional assistance is available by contacting the School of Psychological Science Assistant to Director, Shirley Mann, at 541-737-1360 or by email.
School of Psychological Science Resources
- Academic Calendar
- Copy and Scantron Request Form - Please use this request for requesting copies or Scantron grading.
- Final Exam Schedule
- Registration Restriction Override Request Form - Please use this form for allowing students to register for PSY 401-408/501-508 and second week adds.
- Scantron Test Scoring - The School of Psychological Science uses Scantron Opscan 6 which uses form number #95677. Students need to purchase their own testing forms from the Beaver Bookstore.
- Textbook Ordering (Faculty)
General OSU Resources for Faculty and Staff
To assit our faculty in finding helpful OSU websites and local information, the School of Psychological Science has gathered tools and links to helpful information related to OSU and the Corvallis Community.
- After-Hours Building Pass Program Information
- Athletic Tickets
- Corvallis Public Transportation
- Dixon Recreation Center
- Employee Online Services
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty & Staff Fitness Program
- Grading Information (Grades are due no later than 5 pm on the Monday after finals)
- KidSpirit Youth Program
- New Employee Resources
- ID Center
- Resources for OSU Employees - Advising Information, Campus Services, Employee Services, Policies and Procedures, Prof. Development, Technical Support, University Administration.
- Parking Services
- Staff Benefits
- Student Evaluation of Teaching Information
Resources about Corvallis & Oregon