Updated: 22 weeks 6 days ago
The marble-sized, water-absorbing toy can expand inside the body and block the intestine. If these toys are swallowed, it can be life-threatening.
The red paint on the outdoor furniture contains excessive levels of lead.
The distressed gray wash bistro chair’s metal frame can bend or break.
The seat on all Johnny G. Krankcycles by Matrix with detachable seats can unexpectedly come off of the cardio equipment's frame during use.
The fans can melt, deform and catch fire during use. There are 464 reports of the circular table fans melting.
The refrigerator door can fall off and injure consumers.
Defective fireplace gas connectors on Lennox and Superior brand fireplaces can leak.
The 10-piece light sets use steel conductors and have a plastic coating and components that are not flame retardant.
The fuel tank on 3500-watt, 5000-watt and 7500-watt generators can leak.
An exposed staple in the sole of the Gemma II style girls "roper" boots has reportedly punctured a costume.
The crib's drop sides can malfunction and detach. Infants can roll and become wedged or trapped. Children can also fall out of the crib.
Kids II has received 100 reports of incidents and 60 reports of injuries related to the “sun” toy on stationary activity center for babies.
The snaps on the snap-up jackets with hoods can come off.
The wood chip tray can fail to slide securely into the smoker, causing the wood to combust and the cabinet door to blow open.
The plastic bath seat, which has suction cups, is for babies between 5 and 10 months. It can tip over while a baby is in it.