Consumer Product Safety Commission
Updated: 3 hours 57 min ago
Powell Company Recalls Anywhere Lounger Bean Bag Chairs Due to Suffocation and Strangulation Hazards
Thu, 05/16/2013 - 6:30am
Bean bag chairs without a permanent zipper closure allow young children to unzip, ingest or inhale the small beads inside the bean bag chair.
Thu, 05/16/2013 - 4:30am
When cooked too long, the popcorn can overheat in the plastic popcorn maker and ignite.
Thu, 05/16/2013 - 3:30am
The hoodies were sold with drawstrings, which pose a hazard to young children.
Wed, 05/15/2013 - 5:00am
The portable electric space heater's design can fail to prevent ignition of nearby combustible material.
Fri, 05/10/2013 - 8:00am
Touch Point-brand portable electric baseboard convection heaters with a model number of BBC-1500 can overheat.
Thu, 05/09/2013 - 6:00am
The idler pulley on Z Master mowers can rub against the fuel tank. This is the second recall of these lawn mowers.
Thu, 05/09/2013 - 5:00am
The brand name Optimus and two temperature knobs appear on the portable electric heaters.
Wed, 05/08/2013 - 3:30am
Surly Pugsley bike forks can bend above the disc brake mount.
Thu, 05/02/2013 - 4:00am
The fan in the 5-tray food dehydrator can fail and cause the product to overheat and catch fire.
Louisville Slugger OneX Fastpitch Softball Bats Recalled by Hillerich & Bradsby Due to Injury Hazard from Breakage
Thu, 05/02/2013 - 3:00am
The bat's barrel can separate from the handle during use. The company has received 170 reports of bat separations.
Thu, 04/25/2013 - 6:30am
The custom bicycle handlebar’s clamps can detach during riding causing the rider to lose control. The handlebars are on 2013 Cervélo P-Series bicycles.
Thu, 04/25/2013 - 5:00am
Defective wiring can conduct electricity to the chandeliers’ metal parts.
Thu, 04/25/2013 - 4:00am
The hands on the all-fabric dolls can detach.
Wed, 04/24/2013 - 7:00am
The "Young Hearts"-brand three-piece sets have a belted vest that could become snagged or caught in small spaces or vehicle doors.
Reed and Barton Recalls Gingham Bunny Forks and Spoons for Babies Due to Choking and Ingestion Hazards
Wed, 04/24/2013 - 4:00am
The pink colored epoxy on the bunny’s ears can come off the handles and get into infant's mouths.
Wed, 04/24/2013 - 3:30am
The handles on the 9 by 13-inch ceramic pans can crack or break, causing sharp edges.
Tue, 04/23/2013 - 2:00am
The lamp arm can fail to lock at the joints, causing the lamp to fall. When this happens, the lamp's electrical cord can spark.
Thu, 04/18/2013 - 5:30am
The diving hose that connects the regulator to the tank’s pressure gauge can leak.
Thu, 04/18/2013 - 4:30am
The studs and clasps on the "Baby Boden" and "Mini Boden" corduroy overalls can detach.
Classic Characters Recalls Infant Socks Due to Choking Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Thu, 04/18/2013 - 2:30am
The stitched knit frog face and feet on the socks can detach.