- Greek Councils
- Chapter Profiles
- Greek Achievement
- Student Resources
- Parent Resources
Phi Sigma Rho
Unified Greek Council
Phi Sigma Rho is a social sorority for women in technical studies serving our sisters and the community by promoting:
High standards of personal integrity, respect, and character, academic and professional excellence with a social balance through shared experiences, common bonds, and recognition of service and achievement.
Phi Sigma Rho is a social sorority for women in engineering. It is a balance of social and academic activities that is strengthened through sisterhood. The bonds of friendship run strong between members as they enjoy life in and outside of the classroom. All members are unique but share a common drive to excel academically while having fun and caring about fellow sisters. Sisterhood unites us together for a lifetime.
- Colors: Wine red and
- Mascot: Sigmand the
- Flower: Orchid
- Jewel: Pearl
- Motto: Together we build the future
- Nickname: Phi Rho's
- Colors: Spring green and pearl blue
- Motto: Supporting dreams with sisterhood
Chapter Website: http://groups.oregonstate.edu/phirho/
National Website: http://www.phisigmarho.org/
- Our sisters meet other women in the traditionally male dominated fields of engineering and form a bond of friendship and encouragement.
- Involvement in Phi Sigma Rho connects you to a tremendous network of women engineers throughout the country and provides you with contacts to recent Oregon State University graduates.
- We have a voluntary social event once a week that is always fun to attend and sometimes useful (we have study nights some weeks to get together and do our homework).
- We are a dry sorority so there is no alcohol, and there will be no hazing when you join, it is against our bylaws.
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts