- Greek Councils
- Chapter Profiles
- Greek Achievement
- Student Resources
- Parent Resources
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Kappa Kappa Gamma is an organization of women, which seeks for every member throughout her life bonds of friendship, mutual support, opportunities for self-growth, respect for intellectual development, and an understanding of and an allegiance to positive ethical principles.
- First of women’s fraternities to turn from Grand Chapter form of organization to Grand Council organization (1881)
- First of women’s fraternities to publish a magazine (1882)
- First to extend invitations to a Panhellenic Convention (1891)
- First women’s fraternity to establish a Central Office (1922)
- First to adopt the Graduate Counselor system (established as Co-Organizer Program, 1928. Presently the Chapter Consultant Position)
- First to set up Service Women’s Centers (1942)
- First women’s fraternity to establish a permanent Fraternity Headquarters (1952)
- First to join with another sorority in a co-housing venture – with Kappa Alpha Theta at the University of Pittsburgh (1965)
Kappas are strong supporters of the entire Greek Community here at OSU. With so many different houses having all sorts of personalities, there is a place for everyone. We encourage everyone to give Greek Life a shot and experience everything it has to offer.