- Greek Councils
- Chapter Profiles
- Greek Achievement
- Student Resources
- Parent Resources
This calendar is continually updated with important dates for Greeks as well as the OSU community as a whole. If you have an event planned for a certain date, this is the place to inform the community. Submit your event below, or contact the CFSL at 541-737-5432 or firstname.lastname@example.org to add an event to the calendar. If you submit your event yourself, you must wait for it to be approved by Bob Kerr.
- Submit your event to the CFSL calendar (please note, you must choose "Office of Greek Life" under featured calendars)
- CFSL Calendar
Planning an event
Plan your events as far in advance as possible. You need to register your events at least two weeks in advance. This will make it a much smoother process and you will not have any last-minute problems. Fill out the registration form completely. Make sure you put in the correct contact e-mail address so a reply may be sent to you when the registration form is received in the Corvallis Fire Department.
- Register your event (online form)
If alcohol will be involved in your event, review the Guidelines for Responsible Use of Alcohol, which includes a form. You do not have to complete the form below. It is only for your information and education.
- View this form (PDF file) (please note: this responsible use of alcohol form is for your information only. No reporting is required.)
If the event is a philanthropic or fundraising event, you will need to schedule an appointment as far in advance as possible with the CFSL. There will be a philanthropy counseling session with you to help you plan the event.
- Philanthropy planning checklist (coming soon, PDF file)
- Philanthropy financial report (PDF file)
Please completely review information related to risk management.
Social event guidelines are an integral part of the event registration process and shall be followed as part of a recognized social function where the occupant load is expected to exceed 50 guests.
- Social event information (Online form)