- Greek Councils
- Chapter Profiles
- Greek Achievement
- Student Resources
- Parent Resources
Alpha Sigma Phi
Interfraternity Council (IFC)
To be the co-curricular and continuing organization of choice.
10th Oldest Fraternity in the nation, 78 Chapters with more Colonies and Interest Groups, one of the fastest growing fraternities in the country, first fraternity to partner nationally with LIVESTRONG, co-founded the Anti-Hazing Hotline
Alpha Sigma Phi evolved from the group known as the Aztec Club of which William Jasper Kerr was a member of. Alpha Sigma Phi was on campus from 1920 until 2004. From 1920-1967 Alpha Sigma Phi resided in what's currently known as the Oxford House. In 1967 we moved to 410 NW 26th Ave (now Sigma Pi Fraternity) which was on land donated by OSU Psi alumnus Edward Beatty. In 2010, Alpha Sigma Phi was re-colonized and then re-chartered on June 3, 2012.
- Dr. William J. Kerr, President of Oregon State University
- Paul Valenti - Oregon State Basketball Coach
- Robin Reed - Oregon State Wrestler and Olympic Gold Medal Winner
- Ed Lewis - Oregon State University Basketball
- Warren Buffett - Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Tom Watson - Professional Golfer
RAINN, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Humane society, Homes for our Troops