- Ways to be Engaged
- DOT (Do One Thing)
- Alternative Break Service Trips
- Community Values Award
- Voter and Election Engagement
- Bloss Hall Civic Engagement Community
- Clinton Global Initiative University
- Day Trippers
- For Students
- For Community Partners
MLK Day of Service Volunteer Registration: Produce for the People Day of Service Project
Submissions for this form are closed.
Volunteer Registration: Produce for the People MLK Day of Service Project
Please use this form to sign up for the MLK Day of Service project with Produce for the People taking place on Saturday January 18th. Produce for the People garden grows fresh nutritious food for low-income individuals and agencies while providing opportunities for gardeners of all ages to grow, learn, and contribute to their community.
Here are the details for this project:
- Check-in: Please arrive promptly at 9:00 at McAlexander Fieldhouse. Please use the Jefferson Street Entrance.
- Time: The group will work from 9:30-12:30, and return to campus at around 12:45.
- Capacity: This project can accommodate up to 60 volunteers
- Food: The CCE will provide light snacks. Please bring your own bottle. Participants are welcome to bring additional snacks.
- Transportation: The CCE will be driving volunteers to the project site in vans.
- Description & Duties: Volunteers will be dispersing delivered leaves for making beds and paths, and digging trenches.
- Youth: Children 6 years and older are allowed to participate in this project if supervised by adult volunteer. PLEASE register your child separately to avoid overfilling volunteer capacity.
- Requirements: No open toe shoes and dress in layers for warmth.