- Ways to be Engaged
- Make a Difference Day
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- MLK Day of Service
- Nonprofit & Volunteer Fair
- Civic Engagement Week
- Earth Day
- Wellness Week
- Day of Caring
- Craft 'N Care Projects
- DOT (Do One Thing)
- Alternative Break Service Trips
- Voter and Election Engagement
- Community Values Award
- Bloss Hall Civic Engagement Community
- Clinton Global Initiative University
- For Students
- For Community Partners
DOT: Send Us Your Update!
So, you've "declared your DOT." Now it's time to tell us about all the great things you've been up to!
Fill out the quick form below to give us a report on the impact your DOT has had on the community AND on yourself. It's all about reciprocity, and the truest change happens when both parties benefit from one another. If you have more to share - videos, pictures, testimonies, projects - please email email@example.com.