- Ways to be Engaged
- Make a Difference Day
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- MLK Day of Service
- Nonprofit & Volunteer Fair
- Civic Engagement Week
- Earth Day
- Wellness Week
- Day of Caring
- Craft 'N Care Projects
- DOT (Do One Thing)
- Alternative Break Service Trips
- Voter and Election Engagement
- Community Values Award
- Bloss Hall Civic Engagement Community
- Clinton Global Initiative University
- For Students
- For Community Partners
Alternative Break Application
2014 Alternative Spring Break Trip Online Application Form
Use this form to apply to the 2014 Alternative Spring Break trips online.
Extended deadline: Applications for Alternative Spring Break 2014 are still open.
Selections are based on the timeliness and quality of the applications and based upon crafting Alternative Break teams representing diversity in experience and perspectives.
Questions? Contact Carina Buzo, Civic Engagement GTA, at email@example.com or 541-737-3172