- Ways to be Engaged
- Make a Difference Day
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- MLK Day of Service
- Nonprofit & Volunteer Fair
- Civic Engagement Week
- Earth Day
- Wellness Week
- Day of Caring
- Craft 'N Care Projects
- DOT (Do One Thing)
- Alternative Break Service Trips
- Voter and Election Engagement
- Community Values Award
- Bloss Hall Civic Engagement Community
- Clinton Global Initiative University
- For Students
- For Community Partners
2013 H&H Week Service Project: Habitat for Humanity
Please use this form to sign up for the Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week service project with the Habitat for Humanity taking place on Monday November 18th. Benton Habitat for Humanity's mission is to bring people together to make simple, decent homes achievable for everyone in our community.
Here are the details for this project:
- Check-in: Please arrive promptly at 1:15pm at Snell 149.
- Time: The group will work from 2:00pm to 5:00pm, and return to campus at around 5:15pm.
- Capacity: This project can accommodate up to 10 volunteers
- Food: The CCE will provide light snacks. Please bring your own water bottle. Participants are welcome to bring additional snacks.
- Transportation: The CCE will be driving volunteers to the project site in vans.
- Description & Duties: Details about the volunteer duties will be coming soon! With site builds it is difficult to announce specific tasks in advance. Check back for more details soon!
- Requirements: All volunteers must wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothes, and closed toed shoes (no sandals).