- Ways to be Engaged
- Make a Difference Day
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- MLK Day of Service
- Nonprofit & Volunteer Fair
- Civic Engagement Week
- Earth Day
- Wellness Week
- Day of Caring
- Craft 'N Care Projects
- DOT (Do One Thing)
- Alternative Break Service Trips
- Voter and Election Engagement
- Community Values Award
- Bloss Hall Civic Engagement Community
- Clinton Global Initiative University
- For Students
- For Community Partners
2013 H&H Week Service Project: Food Share
Please use this form to sign up for the Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week service project with the Linn Benton Food Share taking place on Monday November 18th. For more than 30 years, Linn Benton Food Share has been feeding Linn and Benton counties, because they are committed to the idea that no one goes hungry in the two-county area they serve. Last year Linn Benton Food Share distributed 5.4 million pounds of food to their 74 member agencies.
Here are the details for this project:
- Check-in: Please arrive promptly at 5:15pm at Snell 149.
- Time: The group will work from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, and return to campus at around 8:15pm.
- Capacity: This project can accommodate up to 15 volunteers
- Food: The CCE will provide light snacks. Please bring your own water bottle. Participants are welcome to bring additional snacks.
- Transportation: The CCE will be driving volunteers to the project site in vans.
- Description & Duties: Volunteers will be repackaging food donations from the Food Share Holiday Food Drive.
- Requirements: All volunteers must wear comfortable clothes and closed toed shoes (no sandals).