Career Services Staff are ready to support you throughout your time at OSU and beyond! We will answer your questions and assist you with all career-related topics. We look forward to meeting you!
To empower, support, and nurture OSU students and alumni in their exploration and pursuit of lifelong career success and meaningful employment in a diverse world.
Explore, Educate, Empower, Engage - All of which leads to…..Excellence
- Guide students and alumni as they explore their unique self (interests, values, personality, skills) as well as occupational possibilities.
- Educate students, alumni, and the OSU campus communities on the lifelong nature of career development, and as well as skills and strategies for identifying meaningful employment.
- Empower students to pursue authentic and rewarding careers, and challenge them to become global and productive citizens.
- Engage students and alumni with employers and experiential opportunities that help them reach their professional goals.
- Overall, promote excellence among OSU students and alumni through our Employer Relations and Career Development initiatives.
Career Services attends to career development and the process of finding meaningful work, as well as all phases of the job search process. Come to Career Services if you need to...
- Learn about your interests, strengths, personality and values.
- Learn about careers that might be a good fit for you.
- Choose a major!
- Find experiences and internships to help you learn more about careers, and gain professional skills.
- Prepare yourself for the job or graduate school search.
- Find career opportunities when you graduate, and on into your alumni years.