- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Ecampus Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
There are two options Career Services offers for practicing for an interview:
Virtual Mock Interviews - By InterviewStream
InterviewStream is an interactive online video-based practice interviewing tool which uses a webcam to video your practice interview. This tool provides feedback and tips of non-verbal behavior and communication missteps. If you don't have a webcam you can stop by Career Services or sign up ahead of time by calling 541-737-4085 to schedule a time to practice your interviewing skills in the Career Services office. Have a webcam? You can even conduct an interview right now!
- Login to Beaver Careers using your ONID username and password. First time users: You will need to "Register" first and you will be asked to fill in a short profile. When your profile is completed, your personal Beaver Careers home page will appear on the screen.
- On your Beaver Careers homepage, click on "Resource Library" located on the left side. Click on the "Tools and Skills" folder and you'll see the "Login to InterviewStream" link. If this is your first time using InterviewStream, you will need to create an account.
- Once you log-in or create your account, you can conduct an interview and explore the other tools on the site.
- Questions - contact Career Services at 541-737-4085.
*** Are you an instructor and interested in having InterviewStream as an assignment in your class? We can assist you with this...find out more.
Mock interviews with a career advisor are designed to replicate the type of interview that you may expect from a recruiter. Schedule a mock interview through our "request a consulting appointment" system.
The day of your mock interview:
- Please arrive at Career Services early and dress for a formal interview. Bring a copy of your resume and a company/job description or graduate program description for the interviewer.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please cancel the appointment through Beaver JobNet (same steps as requesting your appointment) or call Career Services at 541-737-4085 to cancel or reschedule.