- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Recruiting Strategies
- Career Fairs
- Post Jobs/Internships
- Seminars & Events
- On-Campus Recruiting
- About OSU Colleges & Students
- Travel to OSU
- OSU Orange Circle Sponsorship
- Employer FAQs
- Employer Newsletter
- Faculty & Staff
- Ecampus Students
- About Us
Beaver JobNet Faculty Engagement Portal
Career Services is pleased to announce the launch of the Faculty Engagement Portal to provide all OSU Faculty and Staff with the ability to access Beaver JobNet.
Beaver JobNet is OSU Career Services’ online career management system and is a great way for students and alums to get started in their job/internship search and connect with employers from a variety of organizations, local to global. Faculty and Staff can now utilize Beaver JobNet to make connections with employers who are actively seeking your students for full-time, co-ops and internships, summer camps, national parks employment, and volunteer organizations such as the Peace Corps. With Beaver JobNet you can also:
- Search & view jobs, position details, and save select ones in your Favorite Jobs folder
- Create job Search Agents that will run on a schedule you set and email results to you. You can then refer jobs to specific students
- Research employers and employer contacts, and save select ones in your Favorite Contacts folder
- See what career related events are happening, including Career Fairs, Information Sessions, and Seminars, and create Personal Events using the calendar feature
To see the full scope of what you can do, please check out the Faculty User Guide.
To create your access, please go to register. You will receive a confirmation email when your request is approved. Your log in will be your onid username and password.
Please contact Career Services if you have questions, concerns or if we can be of assistance in helping you support your students. 541-737-4085 or Career.Services@oregonstate.edu.