- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Recruiting Strategies
- Career Fairs
- Post Jobs/Internships
- Seminars & Events
- On-Campus Recruiting
- About OSU Colleges & Students
- Travel to OSU
- OSU Orange Circle Sponsorship
- Employer FAQs
- Employer Newsletter
- Faculty & Staff
- Ecampus Students
- About Us
Beaver JobNet - Alumni
Beaver JobNet is OSU Career Services’ online career management system and it is a great tool for alumni in their job/internship search. Alumni can connect with employers from a variety of organizations as well as from locations around the country and around the world. Employers are seeking applicants for positions including full-time, co-ops and internships, summer camps, national parks employment, and volunteer organizations such as the Peace Corps. You can access Beaver JobNet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Log-In
- If you are new to Beaver JobNet and need to create an account, please contact Career Services at 541-737-4085 to receive a username and password since ONID accounts expire when you graduate.
- Log-in to Beaver JobNet using your username and password.
- First time users: you will be asked to fill in a short profile. When your profile is completed, your personal Beaver JobNet home page will appear on the screen.
- Questions - contact Career Services at 541-737-4085.
Online Resume Books
Through BeaverJobNet, you can make your resume available to employers on-line so they can contact you about internship and employment opportunities. When you upload your resume to your account, take the next step to make your resume available for employers to review.
Select the "Opt-In Resume Book" tab to "publish" your resume to the Public Resume Book for employers only. Let your resume job search for you.