One of many comfortable garden spots on campus, Dibble Dell was gifted to the students of OSU by Earl Dibble, '31 & Eloise Bilyeu Dibble '32 in September 2000. OSU was founded in 1868 as Corvallis College. It underwent many name changes over the years until March 6, 1961 when the name finally became Oregon State University. This gift from the Dibble's is one of many generous gifts from our long history of alumni who have given back to the university to help us enhance and improve our campus and programs. The Valley family are another example of our alumni's generosity, making large donations to both the library and the Gymnastics Center renovations.
Dibble Dell and Gladys Valley Gymnastic Center