Oak Creek BuildingView in Interactive Map
3015 SW Western Boulevard.
ENTRIES: North and South entrances from parking lots; no automatic doors
FLOORS: Two floors; no elevator
Oak Creek Building was built in 1954 by the Oregon Board of Forestry and initially named the Forest Research Center. The building and the research functions were transferred to the Board of Higher Education in1961. With the opening of Richardson Hall, the College of Forestry relocated faculty and many lab functions to the new location. The office spaces have since been occupied by Facilities Services while lab spaces have provided growth locations for specific research programs.