Weatherford Hall image

Weatherford Hall

Location of Weatherford HallView in Interactive Map

300 SW 26th Street


This striking historic building was built in 1928 as a men’s dormitory, and later renovated in 2003 to accommodate the Austin Entrepreneurship Program and 300 students. OSU’s Austin Entrepreneurship Program brings students, professors and visiting business leaders together in a live-in setting designed to catalyze new business ventures started by students.

Bing’s Café
Weatherford also houses Bing’s Café, service center, entrepreneurial library and 2 classrooms. Weatherford is co-ed by neighbor, with men's and women's bathrooms throughout the floors. Weatherford has accessible entrances located on the west and east north facing entrances on the first floor, and an accessible entrance located on the west south facing ground floor. Weatherford has an elevator to reach all six floors, and wheelchair accessible facilities. Weatherford has a square footage of 500,000.

For more general housing information, please visit the University Housing and Dining Services website.