Carpooling at OSU
- Reduce the amount of money you spend on gas and vehicle maintenance.
- Reducing the number of days per week (or miles per week) you drive to work may reduce your car insurance rates.
- Fewer days YOU have to fight traffic.
- Reduce congestion around OSU.
- Reduce the need for new parking lots at OSU.
- Meet people and establish new friendships.
Where do I get started?
OSU has a rideshare web site that can match you up with other people needing a ride to/from campus. The site can also be used to set up one-time rides, like home for vacation. For complete information and to register for the service, visit the Sustainability web site's rideshare page.