If you are an Ecampus Student, go to: http://ecampus.oregonstate.edu/students/newly-admitted/ for information on how to get started.
1. Register your ONID account
- ONID provides students official OSU email accounts, web server space, and access to CANVAS plus your student portal http://myosu.oregonstate.edu where you can pay your ATD to notify the Admissions Office that you are attending OSU.
2. Pay your Advance Tuition Deposit (ATD)
3. Apply for financial aid (fafsa.ed.gov)
- To be considered for financial aid from federal and state sources, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and list Oregon State University as one of your first six choices, with Federal School Code 003210. For the best chance of receiving aid, you should submit your FAFSA to the central processor by February 1.
4. Apply for other scholarship opportunities
- The OSU Admission Application included a scholarship section that covers the majority of OSU's various
scholarship opportunities. Some OSU colleges and academic departments offer scholarships to
students majoring in their programs. You should contact your major department for availability.
5. Apply for on-campus housing
- You will receive information electronically that describes the many great housing options at OSU. Apply early to secure the housing location that's right for you.
6. Immunization Record
7. Visit campus
- If you have not visited OSU or wish to become more familiar with the campus, please come visit us at any time.
To schedule a personal visit, give us a call at 541-737-2626 or 800-291-4192. Also, you can check open house
dates and request a visit at http://oregonstate.edu/visitosu.
8. (Fall Term Only) Attend OSU START Summer Advising and Registration Program
- START is an opportunity for new, fall term OSU students to come meet with an academic advisor, discuss
program options, and register for fall term courses. In addition, both students and parents are provided useful
information to familiarize them with OSU. For questions about START, call 541-737-7627.
9. Attend Welcome Week (formerly known as CONNECT)
10. UPDATED!!!! Start classes! Fall term 2015 classes begin Thrusday, September 24, 2015.