On Wednesday, June 13, at the SunShot Summit and Technology Forum in Denver, Oregon State University won an exciting $800,000 grant for concentrated solar energy research! The grant was awarded by the U.S. Energy Department and the money is part of the SunShot Initiative of President Obama and it’s goal is to promote renewable energy. In order […]
Posts Tagged ‘SunShot Initiative’
- START Registration Opens Soon!
- Where does “Green” fit in at OSU?
- Spring College Fairs!
- Aloha! – OSU’s 59th annual Lu’au to take place this Saturday (4/19)
- Have you applied for Housing Yet?
- Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
- Spring PNACAC College Fairs – Seattle & Portland
- Admitted Student’s Next Steps
- academic programs
- Beaver News
- Campus Life
- Campus Safety
- Campus Visit
- Cultural Events
- Degree Partnership Program
- Dual/Degree Partnership
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Orientation/New students
- Powered by Orange
- Undergraduate Students
- University Honors College