The Science and Math Investigative Learning Experience (SMILE) program celebrated its 20th birthday today. The SMILE Program is a partnership between Oregon State University and 14 Oregon school districts — mostly rural — to provide science and math enrichment for underrepresented and other educationally underserved students in grades 4-12. Part of OSUâ€™s College of Education, […]
Posts Tagged ‘Science and Math Investigative Learning Experience’
- START Registration Opens Soon!
- Where does “Green” fit in at OSU?
- Spring College Fairs!
- Aloha! – OSU’s 59th annual Lu’au to take place this Saturday (4/19)
- Have you applied for Housing Yet?
- Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
- Spring PNACAC College Fairs – Seattle & Portland
- Admitted Student’s Next Steps
- academic programs
- Beaver News
- Campus Life
- Campus Safety
- Campus Visit
- Cultural Events
- Degree Partnership Program
- Dual/Degree Partnership
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Orientation/New students
- Powered by Orange
- Undergraduate Students
- University Honors College