Some numbers from the recent 2010-11 Annual Campus Report that are certainly interesting: Performance of OSU students continued to be excellent in professional certification exams: Engineering—93 percent on Fundamentals of Engineering exam (national average 79 percent) Exercise Science—67 percent on national athletic training association exam (national average 52 percent) Nutrition—92 percent on American Dietetic Association […]
Posts Tagged ‘med school’
Since Oregon State is a research university and students interested in the medical professions are on the rise, I thought we could get some information from Chere Pereira, Chief Premedical and Predental Advisor here at Oregon State. I recently threw a few questions Chere’s way to see what she had to say. Which medical schools […]
- START Registration Opens Soon!
- Where does “Green” fit in at OSU?
- Spring College Fairs!
- Aloha! – OSU’s 59th annual Lu’au to take place this Saturday (4/19)
- Have you applied for Housing Yet?
- Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
- Spring PNACAC College Fairs – Seattle & Portland
- Admitted Student’s Next Steps
- academic programs
- Beaver News
- Campus Life
- Campus Safety
- Campus Visit
- Cultural Events
- Degree Partnership Program
- Dual/Degree Partnership
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Orientation/New students
- Powered by Orange
- Undergraduate Students
- University Honors College