OSU’s Department of Design and Human Environment (DHE) has begun a new ‘Design Network’ made up of students, faculty and alumni to help promote DHE activities, career opportunities and student work. Their first event was in downtown Portland last week to show some veteran pieces from OSU’s Recycled Fashion Show that is held in the […]
Posts Tagged ‘clothing designers’
- START Registration Opens Soon!
- Where does “Green” fit in at OSU?
- Spring College Fairs!
- Aloha! – OSU’s 59th annual Lu’au to take place this Saturday (4/19)
- Have you applied for Housing Yet?
- Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
- Spring PNACAC College Fairs – Seattle & Portland
- Admitted Student’s Next Steps
- academic programs
- Beaver News
- Campus Life
- Campus Safety
- Campus Visit
- Cultural Events
- Degree Partnership Program
- Dual/Degree Partnership
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Orientation/New students
- Powered by Orange
- Undergraduate Students
- University Honors College