Oregon State University researchers, professors, and departmental faculty have received several top honors. Kevin Ahern, a senior instructor in the Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics at Oregon State University, has received the Mentor Award from the Medical Research Foundation of Oregon. In their press release: This year’s Mentor Award honors Oregon State University’s Kevin Ahern, […]
Posts Tagged ‘Biochemestry’
- START Registration Opens Soon!
- Where does “Green” fit in at OSU?
- Spring College Fairs!
- Aloha! – OSU’s 59th annual Lu’au to take place this Saturday (4/19)
- Have you applied for Housing Yet?
- Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
- Spring PNACAC College Fairs – Seattle & Portland
- Admitted Student’s Next Steps
- academic programs
- Beaver News
- Campus Life
- Campus Safety
- Campus Visit
- Cultural Events
- Degree Partnership Program
- Dual/Degree Partnership
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Orientation/New students
- Powered by Orange
- Undergraduate Students
- University Honors College