Students and Parents,
It’s that time of year again; Financial Aid and Scholarship Awards are being sent out. When it comes to accepting your award, there are a few steps you must take in order to receive your allocated funding.
- Sign up for your OSU ONID account if you have not already: http://onid.oregonstate.edu/
- This site contains sign up, login, and ONID email information as well as other FAQs
- Login to your ONID through the Online Services portal found on the OSU main page: https://adminfo.ucsadm.oregonstate.edu/prod/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin
- Of the listed links, select Financial Aid
- Next, select My Award Information in order to accept your Financial Aid award
- Make sure to select the correct school year if you are given a list of different years to choose from (Most First Year Students will only have one year to choose from)
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Select, Accept Award Offer
- Make your decisions about the aid you want
- When it comes to how much you are accepting, you are not required to accept the maximum loan amount offered. To borrow a lesser amount, indicate the total amount of loan you wish to borrow for the academic year.
- Click Submit when done!
If you are interested in filing for the Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan program for Fall 2014, applications will be available after July 1st, 2014.
If you have any other questions, please reference the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship Website: http://oregonstate.edu/financialaid/