Now that you have been admitted to your top school, Oregon State University, what should you do next? Follow these steps to finalize your enrollment to OSU, get started with housing, and attend summer orientation!
1. Pay your Advance Tuition Deposit (ATD)
- The $200 ATD confirms your intent to enroll at OSU.
- Fall Term only: Your ATD is refundable by May 1. As of May 2, the ATD is nonrefundable.
- For all other terms, the ATD is refundable up to three weeks before the start of the term.
2. Apply for on-campus housing
- You will receive a booklet that describes the many great housing options at OSU. Apply early to secure the housing location that’s right for you.
- New freshmen enrolling at Oregon State within one year of high school graduation are required to live on campus. Learn more about our first year student live-on policy here.
3. Immunization Record
- All students must submit health history and immunization information to Student Health Services. Please go to http://studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/new-students for information and links needed to complete the requirement.
4. Attend OSU START (Fall Term Only) Summer Advising and Registration Program
- START is an opportunity for new, fall term OSU students to come meet with an academic advisor, discuss program options, and register for fall term courses. In addition, both students and parents are provided useful information to familiarize them with OSU. For questions about START, call 541-737-7627 or 1-800-291-4192.
- Payment of the Advance Tuition Deposit is required to register for the START program. START registration information will be mailed to students who have paid the ATD.
- Payment of the Advanced Tuition Deposit and signing up for START will trigger an assessment of any credits you are transferring into OSU.
Last, but not least, attend your first day of class on Monday, September 29th.