Have you ever had dreams of becoming a designer in the fashion world? On Tuesday, February 5th, students in Oregon State’s School of Design and Human Environment turned their designing dreams into reality in a planet friendly way while participating in the Oregon State Fashion Organization’s Recycled Fashion Show entitled “Runway Rubbish.” This event gave […]
Archive for February 6th, 2013
- START Registration Opens Soon!
- Where does “Green” fit in at OSU?
- Spring College Fairs!
- Aloha! – OSU’s 59th annual Lu’au to take place this Saturday (4/19)
- Have you applied for Housing Yet?
- Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
- Spring PNACAC College Fairs – Seattle & Portland
- Admitted Student’s Next Steps
- academic programs
- Beaver News
- Campus Life
- Campus Safety
- Campus Visit
- Cultural Events
- Degree Partnership Program
- Dual/Degree Partnership
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Orientation/New students
- Powered by Orange
- Undergraduate Students
- University Honors College