OSU ADMISSIONS ADDS NEW AUTHOR: AMANDA HUTCHINSON

October 1st, 2012

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda Hutchinson and I am the newest addition to the Admissions Advisor team at Oregon State University. I graduated from Oregon State University- Cascades Campus in June with a degree in Liberal Studies. I travel and recruit students in Southern Oregon, Central Oregon and Utah.

I was very involved at Oregon State in Corvallis when I attended school there as a junior. While living in Oxford House, which is a co-operative house on campus, I was nominated as Social Chair and helped plan many events that encouraged students to thrive both in the community and as a student at OSU. I also took advantage of the many internship opportunities Oregon State has to offer at OSU-Cascades and was able to get hands-on experience working in my field.

As an Admissions Advisor, I am excited to share how amazing Oregon State University is and the great moments I had as a student here. I have been traveling the last couple weeks and meeting with many students who are interested in attending Oregon State. I love working with future Beaver Believers and I look forward to the rest of the year!

Go Beavs!!!

-AH