I.AM.MUSIC. Rocked.

June 6th, 2012

I.AM.MUSIC Logo

I.AM.MUSIC.

This past weekend the Memorial Union quad was home to two highly entertaining events under the title, I.AM.MUSIC.  These annual programs are anticipated by students during the school year and they were a huge success.   The Memorial Union Program Council (MUPC) organized the two day music festival on Friday, June 1st and Saturday, June 2nd.  Battle of the Bands was on the 1st and showcased current OSU students showing off their talent.  Twelve bands made the cut to rock in the quad to win the ultimate prize, victor of the 2012 Battle of the Bands.

The second day of the I.AM. MUSIC. program was Flat Tail Music Festival and the opening act was  winner of the Battle of the Bands, Tuesday Night.  The professional bands and artists brought to campus to play on the outdoor stage range from hip hop to rock to rap and everything in between.  The headliner was Macklemore, a highly talented rapper from Seattle, WA.

Click on the events to see what you missed at this year’s Battle of the Bands or Flat Tail Music Festival during the two day I.AM.MUSIC. program.

Thanks for reading…
CYN