Considering transferring? Come learn how at Oregon Transfer Days!

January 9th, 2012

If you are thinking about transferring come check out Oregon Transfer Days! There will be representatives from all of the Oregon University System schools to discuss all the ins and outs of transferring to a four-year university. A representative from Oregon State University will be at each of the events. The events will start off on Tuesday, January 17th and end Thursday, February 23rd. Click here for a complete list of events!

-KT

2 Responses to “Considering transferring? Come learn how at Oregon Transfer Days!”

1. Rachel Wallace says:

I am thinking of transferring from Corban University to OSU, for the 2012-2013 School Year, I am a Business Management Major Currently. I would like to transfer to Oregon State University’s Agricultural Business Management Program. I can not make your “Transfer Days” because I am studying abroad this semester in Germany through Corban University. How can I submit an application to transfer. My Phone Number is 503-829-8876 (for the United States). I give you permission to talk to my parents (Dave and Patty Wallace) in my absence as I leave tomorrow morning (1/13/12) for Germany.
    Thank You for Your Time,
    Rachel Wallace

2. Gina says:

Rachel, our application is available to fill out online and you can do so at any time. I have included the link for our transfer student requirements if you have any other questions let us know. Transfer Req. keep in mind our priority deadline is Feb. 1st