Here in Admissions, we hear inspirational coming to college stories and why students are jazzed about Oregon State University.Â Iâ€™ve heard that students are excited about OSUâ€™s competitive majors, research opportunities and countless resources available for their success.Â For some, what sealed the deal was a visit to our beautiful campus.Â Prospective students are learning […]
Archive for December 16th, 2010
Kelly Falkner an OSU professor in the College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences will begin a new chapter in her career as she moves to a leadership position with the National Science Foundation. She will take a position with the Office of Polar Programs, which oversees research and funding in the Arctic and Antarctic regions. […]
- START Registration Opens Soon!
- Where does “Green” fit in at OSU?
- Spring College Fairs!
- Aloha! – OSU’s 59th annual Lu’au to take place this Saturday (4/19)
- Have you applied for Housing Yet?
- Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
- Spring PNACAC College Fairs – Seattle & Portland
- Admitted Student’s Next Steps
- academic programs
- Beaver News
- Campus Life
- Campus Safety
- Campus Visit
- Cultural Events
- Degree Partnership Program
- Dual/Degree Partnership
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Orientation/New students
- Powered by Orange
- Undergraduate Students
- University Honors College