OSU Admissions Adds New Author: Kourtney Goya

November 9th, 2010

Hello all! My name is Kourtney Goya and I have recently joined the OSU Admissions Office as an Admissions Advisor. I graduated from OSU in June with a History degree and a minor in French. I travel and recruit students from Alaska, Colorado, and Lane County, Oregon.

I have previously written for the Admissions Blog as an undergraduate student.  I have made a short video asking the OSU Community what their favorite thing about the university was, as well as highlighted the annual lu’au hosted by Hui-O-Hawaii (Hawaii Club).  In addition to being an active member of Hui-O-Hawaii, I also worked with prospective students as a TOUR Coordinator and with current students through other on-campus clubs and organizations. I am grateful for the many opportunities Oregon State provides for their students to get involved.

As an Admissions Advisor, I am excited to share how amazing Oregon State University is and some of the experiences I had as a student. In the last three weeks I have traveled through Alaska and Colorado talking with prospective students. I enjoy working with future Beavers (as well as current Beaver Believers) and look forward to the rest of the year!

GO BEAVS!!!

–kg