Another New OSU Admissions Blog Author: Alex Galbreath

October 18th, 2010

Hello to all! My name is Alex Galbreath and I am a recent addition to the Admissions staff as an Admissions Advisor. I come to Corvallis, OR ready and excited to spread the good word of Oregon State University to interested peoples everywhere. However, I travel specifically to Southern and Central Oregon, Nevada, and Utah!

I am a 2010 graduate with a dregre in Human Physiology (also known as Exercise and Sports Science at OSU) as well as Chemistry and Business minors. I spent a good portion of my undergraduate career working with prospective students in their search for the right college. I worked primarily with students from diverse backgrounds who were generally at a disadvantage to going into high education. My senior year I worked with middle schools in Oregon on a GEAR-UP programs to give them information about the amazing opportunities higher education has to offer!

I love working with students and their families to share about college and Oregon State University and love being an Admissions Advisor! I have been traveling for the last few weeks and I am currently in Salt Lake City, Utah; soon to be in Nevada. I look forward to working with my fellow Beavers in sharing the greatness that is Oregon State University!

Go Beavs!!!

-AG

Benny in Utah

Benny in Salt Lake City, UT!

2 Responses to “Another New OSU Admissions Blog Author: Alex Galbreath”

1. tina carl says:

i will be looking forward your posts!!!

2. James says:

Congrats Alex. Hope you will do your best as an Admissions Advisor.