New Author Joins the Admissions Blog: Kaleena Tuffo

October 6th, 2010

Hello! My name is Kaleena Tuffo.  I graduated from Oregon State University in 2009 with a major in Sociology and a minor in Natural Resources.  I have recently joined the OSU Admissions staff as an Admissions Advisor.  I travel to various areas such as; the Oregon Coast, Arizona and Eastern Washington to talk to students about all of the opportunities available at OSU!

During my undergraduate career I had many amazing experiences both inside and outside the classroom. I had the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding in the field of Sociology through undergraduate research and an internship with a non-profit in California. While I was at OSU I also planned the Alternative Spring Break Program for the Community Service Center.  This program takes a group of OSU students to another community to do a week of service during Spring Break.  These experiences gave me the chance to gain practical work experience, to grow as a person and to meet some amazing people.

I am very excited to now be working in Admissions at OSU. I have been traveling for the last two weeks talking to prospective students about OSU. This week I have been traveling around Eastern Oregon. There are a lot of exciting things happening at OSU, and I am thrilled about the opportunity to share them with all of you! Go Beavs!

-KT

2 Responses to “New Author Joins the Admissions Blog: Kaleena Tuffo”

1. James says:

Woohoo! Welcome to the Blogosphere, Kaleena!

2. Jed says:

Hey! looking forward to reading more from you! Go Beavs!