Advance Tuition Deposit deadline -May3

April 12th, 2010

The deadline for refunds of the Advance Tuition Deposit (ATD) has been moved to midnight Pacific Standard Time (PST) May 3rd.

Our campus is going through a scheduled system reboot which happens to be occurring over the weekend of May 1st. Anyone requesting a refund of their paid ATD must do so prior to May 3rd.

You can find instructions on how to pay your ATD online by clicking here.

Watch a video tutorial by clicking here.

-bv

13 Responses to “Advance Tuition Deposit deadline -May3”

1. Antonis says:

That’s helpful.

2. Pam says:

Thanks for the update. I will be mark that one on my calendar.

3. Jack Shelton says:

How do I request this refund? I cannot find the information anywhere.

4. I have decided to attend another University but i have already paid my ATD. How do I go about getting it back?

thanks,
    Lindsey

5. Matt says:

Hi Lindsey,

Give us a call at 1.800.291.4192 during normal business hours and we’ll be happy to assist you. The deadline to request a refund is May 1.

6. Marcelo says:

I have only recently submitted my admission application so I do not have a student ID and GAP number yet. Is there a way for me to pay the advanced tuition deposit? How will it affect me if I don’t?

7. Jordan Rodgers says:

I tried paying my ATD on May 1st and the system wouold not recognize my ONID username or password. I will try to contact the office on Monday, any other information please contact me via e-mail or cellular .
    Thank you, Jordan Rodgers

8. Matt says:

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you for your message. Please call the Office of Admissions during normal business hours at 1800.291.4192 and a representative will be happy to assist you with your concerns.

— mko

9. Siarra Edwards says:

Is it to late to pay the ATD? I Have nothing but interested in OSU and dont want to miss my chances.

10. Tim says:

Im in the same boat Siarra is in. I just sent mine off yesterday. Is that bad?

11. Ryan Dael says:

Good thing they do this.

12. Matt says:

@Tim: You are good to go. If you have questions regarding the ATD, please call us at 1.800.291.4192.