Accepted? What Next!?!

March 22nd, 2010

Many students this time of year are starting to receive those eagerly anticipated acceptance letters and are anxious to figure out what the next steps are in becoming an OSU Beaver. Once you receive your acceptance letter is when the fun part begins! This is when you can get really excited about the fact that you can reasonably count down the number of school days you have left before graduation and are only looking at six months until you start an entirely new chapter of your life here at OSU. This is also the point when you can start thinking about housing on campus, determining times to attend a summer START session, and making sure that you save your spot on campus by paying your Advanced Tuition Deposit (ATD).

Regarding all of those next steps there are some important items to take care of before graduation and summer!

1. Pay your ATD
  2. Apply for Financial Aid
  3. Apply or continue to apply for scholarship opportunities
  4. Apply for on campus housing
  5. Check out our Facebook Group
  6. Immunization Record
  7. Visit Campus
  8. Starting May 3rd sign up for and attend an OSU START Summer Advising and Registration Program
  9. Attend CONNECT (Orientation the week before classes begin)
  10. Attend Classes

For a full list and description of next steps follow our next steps link: OSU Next Steps

Yay for the Beaver Nation Migration!

-Mike O.

5 Responses to “Accepted? What Next!?!”

1. tom says:

Thanks alot, very helpful.

2. marcie says:

Hi!
    Like most students out there I’m too excited as well to receive my acceptance letter and of course, to start another year in school! I think I’ve already accomplished the necessary things needed, but I thank you for posting here the important steps!

3. Terrence says:

This is the one of the most memorable moment in every students. I remember when I step in with lots of things inside my head…with lots of trial and error experiment as a student…eventually make us more mature.

4. health blog says:

year in school! I think I’ve already accomplished the necessary things needed, but I thank you for posting here the important steps!

5. TECHNO BLOG says:

I think I’ve already accomplished the necessary things needed, but I thank you for posting here the important steps!