Many students this time of year are starting to receive those eagerly anticipated acceptance letters and are anxious to figure outÂ what theÂ next steps are in becomingÂ an OSUÂ Beaver. Once you receive your acceptance letter is when the fun part begins!Â This is when you can get really excited about the fact that you can reasonably count down the number of schoolÂ days you have left before graduation and are only looking at sixÂ months until you start an entirely new chapter of your life here at OSU. This is also the point when you can start thinking about housing on campus, determining times to attend a summer START session, and making sure that you save your spot on campus by paying your Advanced Tuition Deposit (ATD).
Regarding all of those next steps there are some important items to take care of before graduation and summer!
- Pay your ATD
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply or continue to apply for scholarship opportunities
- Apply for on campus housing
- Check out our Facebook Group
- Immunization Record
- Visit Campus
- Starting May 3rd sign up forÂ and attend anÂ OSU STARTÂ Summer Advising and Registration Program
- Attend CONNECT (Orientation the week before classes begin)
- Attend Classes
For a full list and descriptionÂ of next steps follow our next steps link: OSU Next Steps
Yay for the Beaver NationÂ Migration!