OSU launches new veterans web site

July 9th, 2009

We are excited to announce the launch of a new web site with tools to assist military veterans starting or returning to school. This new veterans web site includes details specific to veterans’ needs regarding attending Oregon State, support services, and links to the Oregon Department of Veterans Affairs.

New veterans page

New veterans page

There is also a great Veterans Q&A page to get started.

-bv

10 Responses to “OSU launches new veterans web site”

1. iwebix says:

Well I think this is a great idea. I as a Webdesigner think that is it
    very nice designed

2. Love the site. As a recent Army retiree, I love the fact that OSU is catering to the veterans.

3. Caution Tape says:

OSU really is a great school the campus is so clean and quite

4. Good idea. I will forward this to my uncle as he’s a military retiree in Oregon.

5. durastripe says:

I am so glad that some people go out of there way to help others these small changes can help so many people

6. I was very pleased to read that OSU is reaching out to the veterans. They deserve our admiration and praise and this is a nice way to honor them upon their return.

7. LTO says:

Kudos to OSU for this token of appreciation to veterans.

8. cdawson says:

I appreciate this … (i’m in the mil)

9. A Marine Wife says:

It’s about time OSU started to reach out to its veterans. It has been a long time coming, and my husband has been put through the ringer with OSU and their lack of resources for veterans and active-service personnel, so I am tremendously happy to see this step in the right direction.

10. James says:

@Marine Wife:

Sorry to hear you’ve had such a rough go of things trying to get the Vet resources you and your husband need. Hopefully you’ll find the new website useful! If still need help, don’t hesitate to contact me directly: james.miller@oregonstate.edu. I’ll be happy to connect with anyone you need to get in touch with.