OSU Makes Presidential Endorsement

October 15th, 2008

You may have voted for Benny for the cover of the EA Sports NCAA Football 2009 Nintendo Wii Cover, but now it’s time to gear up for this fall’s election and Vote Benny for President!

Make a video and answer the question why you will be voting Benny for President and you could win big. Visit the official page for complete instructions and details.

–mko

Please note: The above comments are for official purposes and precisely reflect the views of Oregon State University. They serve as an official endorsement and call to action, and are intended to make the OSU community aware of significant nationwide items and events and to encourage others to vote Benny for President. I’m Benny Beaver and I approve this message.

6 Responses to “OSU Makes Presidential Endorsement”

1. Eric Stoller says:

Love the disclaimer at the end. You guys are doing a great job with this blog. Keep it up!

2. Adsl says:

Benny for President!! This is really great for the spirit! Looking forward to it!

3. Jordans says:

Have the announced who one the cover of the Nintendo Wii by any chance?

4. Matt says:

Jordans: I think it was Sparty the Spartan from Michigan State. LAME. Fingers crossed for Benny next year!

5. Wait… how old is Benny the Beaver…? I do not think he is over 35… I will have to investigate this.

6. James says:

Actually, CI…Benny the Beaver is around 66 years old: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Beaver

More than old enough to be President:)!