Portland NAACP President is Oregon State University and OSU Admissions alumnae

May 3rd, 2007

Congratulations to Charlene McGee who was just named President of the Portland branch of the NAACP. Charlene worked as an Admissions Counselor at her alma mater Oregon State University from 2004-2006.

She’s on the right…..Congrats from OSU Admissions! (She just LOVES this picture)

Charlene as a student....now NAACP President!

-bv

7 Responses to “Portland NAACP President is Oregon State University and OSU Admissions alumnae”

1. Eric Stoller says:

Congratulations Charlene! Great pic too! Thanks for posting this B.

2. Carl says:

Wow! Congratulations Charlene! This young lady is a tireless worker and is destined to do great things for the communities in which she resides and those that she works in… She truly is gifted and has a great attitude to go along with her talents. Best wishes to her in her new role as Portland NAACP President!!!!

3. Charlene McGee says:

Thanks for the support and kind words!!! Yes-BLAKE ;-) I love that picture!! I miss good ole Corvallis (sometimes ;-) GO BEAVERS!!!

4. Edmund Ng says:

Hi Charlene,

I’m so happy for you. Way to go girl!

5. Troy says:

Congrats, as a young political activist in Portland, and a former OSU Student, I’d like to congratulate you on your acheivement. I’m very much interested in participating with the NAACP, is there anyway I could attend the next meeting? Any information regarding the Portland chapter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Troy Tate

6. Charlene McGee says:

Thanks for all of the support and words of encouragement. Please feel free to contact me via e-mail at mcgee_charlene@yahoo.com or pdxnaacp@yahoo.com

7. [...] You can also read a previous posting about her here. [...]