After filling up the car recently, this kind of applicable research sounds totally amazing. Goran Jovanovic has developed a working microreactor that could revolutionize biodiesel production, making it easier to produce fuel locally and cleaner than refining petrochemicals into gasoline. All I can say is, “HURRY!” (Story also run in the Register-Guard, from where the […]
Archive for February 27th, 2006
- START Registration Opens Soon!
- Where does “Green” fit in at OSU?
- Spring College Fairs!
- Aloha! – OSU’s 59th annual Lu’au to take place this Saturday (4/19)
- Have you applied for Housing Yet?
- Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
- Spring PNACAC College Fairs – Seattle & Portland
- Admitted Student’s Next Steps
- academic programs
- Beaver News
- Campus Life
- Campus Safety
- Campus Visit
- Cultural Events
- Degree Partnership Program
- Dual/Degree Partnership
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Orientation/New students
- Powered by Orange
- Undergraduate Students
- University Honors College