Instructional Information Technology Committee
Chair: Dave King, Associate Provost, OSU Extended Campus
The Instructional IT Governance Committee helps to oversee the decision-making processes for cross-program and campus-wide instructional technology investments. It formulates and brings forward policy recommendations to the Vice Provost for Information Services and the IT Governance Strategy Committee. In collaboration with the Infrastucture Committee, the Committee has responsibility for the Technology Resources Fund (TRF) grant process.
- Develop a roadmap of instructional technology investment needs as they relate to University objectives for the next 2-4 years
- Revise the TRF process in partnership with the Infrastructure Committee
- Defining the University's Learning Technology Portfolio: help to identify the functional needs the University community has for learning technologies
- Scan the learning technology environment, understand the changing market for learning technologies and university practices, to help inform OSU strategies.
- Advise on the management of, and priorities for, the University's current learning management system, Blackboard.