- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Oregon State University complies with the United States Drug-Free Schools and Campuses Act, the United States Drug-Free Workplace Act, Oregon Revised Statues 352.008, and OSSHE Administrative Rule 580-19-001. Annual distribution of drug-free campus and workplace information to employees and students is required by law.
Effects of Frequently used Substances
- MDMA (Ecstasy)
- Straight Facts About Drugs and Alcohol from U.S.D.H.H.S.
- Alcohol - What You Don't Know Can Harm You from N.I.A.A.A.
Additional Information About Drugs and Alcohol
- Rohypnol "Roofie" from Go Ask Alice, Columbia University
- "Ecstacy" from Go Ask Alice, Columbia University
- Ephedra (Ma Huang) from Go Ask Alice, Columbia University
- Alcohol - Know Your Limits
- Alcohol Impairment Chart
- It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Dies
- Fun Without Drugs from Go Ask Alice, Columbia University