- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Supervisor-Univ Civil Engineer
Family:Facilities and Operations
Positions in this job profile are responsible for the planning, design, mapping, maintenance, and repair of site infrastructure systems, including design and administration of campus civil engineering related projects, campus site infrastructure and utility related projects, campus surveys, basemapping, AutoCAD updates, and civil engineering design work. They are responsible for the investigation and management of property lines, easements, and rights-of-way.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by positions within this job profile. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of all employees within positions covered by this job profile.